Billtrust adds new interface to its accounts receivable platform
By Delisha Fernandes
Billtrust, a B2B order-to-cash and digital payments provider, has added a new interface to its AI-powered accounts receivable (AR) platform that provides improved insights and a holistic view of AR processes to optimize cash flow and improve staff productivity.
“The value of analytics and actionable insights for finance teams has never been more important, as CFOs seek a more comprehensive view of their entire business,” said Sunil Rajasekar, Billtrust CEO. “Billtrust customers will now benefit from a more unified experience with an AI-powered, complete view of customers’ activity across their entire AR process. And as they leverage our unified platform of AR solutions.”
The new, platform-wide user experience – coinciding with the company’s new Moving Finance Forward brand promise and featuring a new Days to Pay Index – maximizes the office of the CFO’s ability to achieve a unified order-to-cash operation by:
- Leveraging data for better analytics and insights. Billtrust now delivers a more panoramic perspective of the entire order-to-cash process, providing valuable insights across the entire enterprise.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction. The Billtrust platform offers the convenience of accepting multiple payment methods through any available channel, providing more flexibility for customers while gaining more control over their invoice and payment demands.
- Allowing teams to spend more time on high value projects. When freed from time-consuming manual tasks, teams are now able to focus on more valuable interactions, projects or activities.
Billtrust’s new Days to Pay Index is now a part of its Invoicing analytics dashboard. A proprietary benchmark measurement, the Days to Pay Index provides customers with unparalleled insights into their payment collection efficiency, compared against peers within the expansive Billtrust customer base
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage