Apollo FinTech launches new crypto investment platform on Stratus
By Pavithra R
Blockchain company Apollo FinTech, designing and developing FinTech solutions for the Global Economy, has announced the launch of its new flagship crypto investment platform on its Stratus social media ecosystem.
The new platform Instant invest, allows users to invest in cryptocurrencies instantly, without going through complex hassle on onboarding and learning how to use a traditional crypto exchange. This allows them to bypass an extensive signup process that can take as long as 6 weeks, or more, to complete.
Instant invest allows anyone to invest in the Bitcoin/cryptocurrency craze, with nearly unlimited limits and no KYC needed until they withdraw the proceeds from the investment. This process is quick and simple, usually ending in approval within 10 minutes.
Benefits of instant invest include:
- The ability to instantly invest in cryptocurrency with their credit card and bank account, without KYC and lengthy processes first.
- Nearly unlimited limits
- Enables even the least technically minded can participate in the crypto revolution
The core of the vision is that it removes the major barriers to investing in cryptocurrency, including:
- Low buying limits
- Limited availability for US Citizens
- KYC process
- Credit card not accepted, or with very long holds and strict rules
- Complex processes that require technical knowledge and experience
The core vision of Apollo FinTech is to design and develop solutions that far surpass what the FinTech industry currently offers, and to combine those offerings into a single universal ecosystem. The FinTech is determined to set the global standard in financial innovation and professionalism.
IBSi Prime News
December 08, 2021
Transferring money to the right place at the right time: Interview with Gil Akos, CEO of AstraRead More
- Daily insightful news analysis
- Weekly snapshot of the industry deals, events & insights
- Sectoral deep dives on the hottest FinTech trends
- Exclusive interviews featuring c-level executives shaping the industry
- Profiles of the most influential established and emerging companies in the sector
- Weekly global FinTech use cases
- Chart of the Week curated by the IBSi’s Research Team
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage