American Express adds 9 cards to Freedom Finance’s marketplace
By Gloria Methri
Freedom Finance, the UK-based digital lending marketplace, and embedded finance provider is adding nine credit cards offered by American Express to its panel.
American Express is one of the providers of credit cards in the UK and its inclusion in Freedom Finance’s marketplace strengthens the platform’s card offering.
American Express joins existing brands like Santander, Zopa, and many more, who already offer credit cards on Freedom Finance’s digital matching platform, built on its proprietary technology that helps consumers find the best deal they are eligible for.
American Express will be offering the following credit cards on Freedom Finance’s marketplace:
- British Airways American Express Credit Card
- British Airways American Express Premium Plus
- American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
- American Express Nectar Rewards Card
- American Express: The Platinum Card
- Marriot Bonvoy American Express Reward Card
- Platinum Cashback Everyday Credit Card
- Platinum Cashback Credit Card
- American Express Rewards Credit Card
David Hendry, Chief Marketing Officer at Freedom Finance, said, “We are delighted to continue the expansion of our growing credit card panel with the addition of American Express – a global brand with a huge and loyal customer base in the UK.
“It further improves the range of credit cards we offer consumers both directly and with partner brands via our embedded finance offering. This variety combines with our innovative use of soft-search technology and open banking to offer borrowers more deals they are sure to be eligible for and makes sure they are getting the most appropriate financial products for their circumstances.”
Freedom Finance partners with over 100 of the UK’s leading lenders and leading service providers, helping consumers navigate borrowing with its proprietary matching platform. The Group also delivers embedded finance services for high-street brands like Argos, Asda, The Co-Op Bank, RAC, Creation, Very Group, and many more.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 23, 2024
Regulated firms battle surge in financial crime attempts, research revealsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage