Acuity Trading launches AI-driven NewsIQ tool for brokers, traders
By Gloria Methri
Acuity Trading, a global provider of AI data-driven trading tools, has unveiled a new product creating unique, actionable insights for brokers and traders.
The latest innovation ‘NewsIQ‘ is a unique tool designed to turn media coverage analysis into actionable trading opportunities in seconds. It offers advanced filtering, ‘hot’ news relating to the market at hand, trending instruments, and news analysis all in one place.
NewsIQ combines Acuity’s NLP technology with the market-moving news from Dow Jones Newswires. It exceeds the abilities of traditional news analytics tools by analysing and showcasing significant trading opportunities based on news sentiment, news volume, and price data. It can be used as a standalone news widget integrated into the web, MetaTrader, or cTrader, or as part of the soon-to-be-released new Acuity Research Terminal.
- Highlight unique AI-generated trading opportunities using multiple data point analysis.
- Offer an intuitive display of relevant news for preferred instruments.
- Provide rich and engaging content marketing assets, with powerful visualisations for truly engaging campaigns.
- Deliver a fast return on investment with quick integration and deployment (customisation without coding).
- Supply professional analytical content pieces for a deeper understanding of market activity.
Andrew Lane, CEO of Acuity Trading said, “Embracing the FinTech revolution, Acuity Trading is once again at the forefront of innovation with the game-changing NewsIQ tool. As the global provider of AI data-driven trading tools, we’re proud to unveil this cutting-edge product that redefines the trading landscape for brokers. This revolutionary tool surpasses traditional news analytics, empowering brokers to identify and capitalise on market-moving opportunities based on news sentiment, volume, and price data.
Acuity’s tech analyses an array of market insights to generate trading ideas and gauge market volatility. Other Acuity Trading products include AnalysisIQ, AssetIQ, the Acuity Corporate Calendar, and AI-Driven Economic Calendar.
IBSi Daily News Analysis
September 22, 2023
Banks can capitalize on new dynamics in a changing industry, study showsRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage