ACI Worldwide, NTT DATA to expand e-commerce in Europe and Latin America
By Gloria Methri
US-based real-time payments enabler ACI Worldwide and NTT DATA have partnered to boost e-commerce growth in Europe and Latin America, with an initial focus on Italy.
Under the partnership, NTT DATA will integrate ACI Secure eCommerce into its technology solutions portfolio, giving merchants access to local and cross-border acquirers and new card, digital, and mobile payment methods.
ACI Secure eCommerce is a payments orchestration platform that enables merchants to accept new payment methods, prevent fraud and optimize payments for maximum conversion and at minimum cost.
It includes the ACI Mobile Commerce SDK, enabling merchants to offer a mobile checkout experience, the ACI Smart Engage mobile engagement platform, and ACI PayAfter, a BNPL offering connecting customers to over 70 BNPL lenders.
Andrea Giuliani, head of payment solutions for NTT DATA Italia said, “Enhancing our product and services portfolio with ACI Secure eCommerce will give our merchant customers access to an extensive global payments network and provide them with one of the most sophisticated fraud prevention solutions on the market, ultimately helping them to grow and future-proof their business.”
The ACI Secure eCommerce for merchants includes the following services:
- Payment and fraud orchestration services to increase conversion and revenues
- Instant access to local and cross-border acquirers, card, mobile, and digital payment methods
- Real-time multilayered fraud management capabilities — enabling merchants to maximize payments acceptance while minimising fraud and chargeback costs
- Access to all aggregated payments data in one single portal
Basant Singh, Head of merchant business, ACI Worldwide said, “ACI Secure eCommerce gives thousands of merchants and PSPs globally the tools and technology to increase conversion rates and grow their business by making payments part of a smooth, seamless and secure customer journey. Our orchestration solutions for merchants are targeted at helping them to sell more, lose less, and maximize margins.”
IBSi Daily News Analysis
February 20, 2024
ACI Fraud Management
GCC banking landscape: UAE and Qatar lead in net sentimentRead More
IBSi FinTech Journal
- Most trusted FinTech journal since 1991
- Digital monthly issue
- 60+ pages of research, analysis, interviews, opinions, and rankings
- Global coverage