Covid-19 accelerated digitisation among banks with growing momentum in the adoption of digital banking solutions, that will only build further in the years to come.
London, 4 June 2021 – IBS Intelligence (IBSI) today is pleased to announce the publication of its eagerly awaited iconic Annual IBSI Sales League Table (SLT) 2021. With a 19-year track record, the IBSI SLT showcases the sales performance of banking technology suppliers, objectively ranking products across 17 categories with 3 new categories launched this edition.
The IBSI SLT 2021 includes systems purchases made by over 1000+ banks across 180+ products from 60 suppliers across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, APAC and ASEAN. The number of deals evaluated this year was 2000+, reported across 150 countries globally.
This year, IBSI also recognises select suppliers who have not made it to the SLT Leadership Club but have demonstrated strong performance, in the SLT Industry Leader Special Awards across 4 categories: Fraud Management, Credit Scoring, Card Management & e-Wallets, and Market Risk. The new categories that have been introduced this year, includes Conversational Banking, Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence and InsurTech.
The IBSI LeaderBoard is another special feature introduced this year to recognize the journey of players in the last 5 years in each of the 8 essential categories. The new customer wins of the players have been cumulatively benchmarked against their current year performance for each broad category of Universal Banking, Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking, Private Banking & Wealth Management, Lending, Digital Banking & Channels, Payments, and Risk & Compliance.
Robin Amlôt, Managing Editor of IBS Intelligence, said: “2020 was a year like no other. Decision-makers previously sitting on the fence about digitisation were forced by the pandemic and related travel restrictions to explore their options afresh, with banks replacing existing physical verification and other related practices. Institutions already transitioning from legacy systems saw the process further accelerated by Covid-19. At the same time, solutions vendors found innovative, creative ways to satisfy spiking demand for their products. Our analysis this year shows a 20% year-on-year increase in the number of qualified deals.”
- Universal Banking | Core | Temenos, Infosys Finacle
- Risk Management | Temenos, Sopra Banking Software
- Compliance Management | Infrasoft Technologies, Azentio Software
- CRM | Infosys Finacle, CRMNext
- Retail Banking
- Retail Banking | Core | Intellect Design Arena, Sopra Banking Software
- Lending | Retail | Infosys Finacle, Intellect Design Arena
- Digital Banking & Channels | Temenos, i-exceed
- Payments | Retail | Temenos, HPS
- Wholesale Banking
- Payments | Wholesale | Volante Technologies, Infosys Finacle
- Lending | Corporate | Sopra Banking Software, Intellect Design Arena
- Treasury & Capital Market | Murex, Calypso
- Transaction Banking | Infosys Finacle, Intellect Design Arena, Technisys
- Wealth Management
- Private Banking & Wealth Management | Avaloq, Intellect Design Arena, Finartis
- Investment & Fund Management | TCS Financial Solutions, Profile Software
- New SLT Areas
- Conversational Banking | boost.ai, Intellect Design Arena
- Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence | Path Solutions, Asseco
- InsurTech | Intellect Design Arena, Volante Technologies
- Neo Bank & Challenger Bank SLT
- Neo Bank & Challenger Bank | Temenos, Intellect Design Arena
- Islamic Banking SLT
- Islamic Banking| Universal Banking | Core | Lyst Technologies, Path Solutions, Temenos, TCS Financial Solutions
- Islamic Banking | Lending | Retail | Azentio Software, Path Solutions
- Islamic Banking| Wholesale Banking | Treasury & Capital Market | Lyst Technologies, Calypso
- Regional Leaders
- Americas | Temenos, Backbase
- APAC | Temenos, i-exceed
- Europe | boost.ai, Temenos
- Middle East – Africa | Temenos, Infrasoft Technologies
- ASEAN | Bank Genie
- Domestic SLT
- India | Infrasoft Technologies, Infosys Finacle, Nucleus Software
- USA | Finastra, FIS
- Russia | Inversia
- UK | ClauseMatch
- Global Leadership
- Product Breadth | Temenos, Finastra, Infrasoft Technologies
- Geographic Spread | Temenos, Sopra Banking Software, Intellect Design Arena
- IBSI SLT Leader Special Awards
- Fraud Management | CustomerXPs
- Credit Scoring | EpikIndiFI
- Card Management & e-Wallets | ACI Worldwide
- Market Risk | TS Imagine
- SLT NEW ENTRANT | Star Performance
- Compliance Management | Fenergo
- Digital Banking & Channels | Modefin
Detailed analysis and insights are in the SLT Report 2021, available for purchase now.
About IBS Intelligence
Established in 1991, UK-headquartered IBS Intelligence is the leading global pure play Financial Technology research, news analysis, and advisory firm. IBSI’s Sales League Table is considered the global industry barometer ranking leading banking technology suppliers. Its research reports comprehensively cover global suppliers across all Banking Technology & Financial Technology systems, and are also distributed by Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg and S&P Capital IQ.
IBSI’s Innovation Lab at Dubai brings banks and suppliers together with an opportunity to access the Middle East market and to test and experience global Financial Technology products within the region. The group company, Cedar, is a global management consulting firm with deep expertise in formulating and executing business strategy for financial services clients worldwide with a significant focus on leading their technology and digital transformation.
Amit Jain, Chief Marketing Officer