The Islamic Banking Technology Market Report from IBS Intelligence provides an unrivalled resource covering this specialist market. It will assist banks with the selection of the best system to support their operations and is an ideal reference and source of primary information on Islamic banking systems for suppliers and consultants operating or looking to operate in this expanding sector.
By drilling down into the complexities and detail of what makes Shari’ah compliant systems, this guide explores each system and the supplier’s ability to innovate, to control and manage the operation and to provide excellent customer service.
In a totally independent editorial, the Islamic Banking Technology Market Report reviews the strengths and weaknesses of specialist suppliers and their systems, analysing the background, functionality, future direction and user base for each.
The guide will help you to:
- Explore the challenges of Islamic banking technology
- Review the various Islamic finance authorities involved
- Compare conventional banking vs. Islamic finance
- Draw experience from four in-depth case studies of Islamic system implementations
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of over 30 specialist Islamic finance technology vendors and over 40 of their systems.