IBS Intelligence
Clients

Market News

Live News

Visa has announced that 2019 will be the first year where the volume of payments made by card will reach $1 trn, becoming the first card scheme to hit...

Read More

Virginia-based cloud computing firm Appian has introduced a new solution to accelerate customer and asset onboarding while reducing risk of implementation for treasury management, foreign exchange, and investment firms....

Read More

SWIFT, a provider of secure financial messaging service, on Monday launched a service to deliver global instant payments by integrating gpi, the cross-border payments service with real-time service levels,...

Read More

OakNorth Bank has announced a partnership with secure payments solution Shieldpay, in a bid to launch escrow accounts for borrowers. The offering aims to enable the bank to securely...

Read More

AppTech Corp, a California-headquartered financial technology (FinTech) firm has announced the launch of a private placement of securities of up to $ 10 million to qualified institutional buyers. The...

Read More

Pine Labs, a merchant platform that accepts multiple modes of payments, on Monday entered into a strategic alliance with private-sector lender Federal Bank to offer equated monthly instalments (EMIs)...

Read More

SmartStream Technologies has launched a new artificial intelligence (AI) module at SIBOS 2019. The new module uses machine learning for continuous digital payments processing. SmartStream claims that a typical...

Read More

Paris-based trading, risk, and processing solutions provider, Murex, has announced that its MX.3 platform is now able to be connected with the Bloomberg Market Data Feed (B-PIPE) hosted on...

Read More

JULO, a peer-to-peer lender offering personal loans across Indonesia, announced a $10 million extension round to its Series A financing. The current round was led by fintech venture firm...

Read More

Societe Generale (SocGen) has selected FIS’ Payments-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution in a bid to offer real-time payments for its corporate clients across nine European countries. SocGen aims to leverage the...

Read More

American Express (Amex) on Monday announced its plans to launch a new open banking product in the fourth quarter of this year, for its UK customers. The service is...

Read More

Crowde, an agriculture-focused peer-to-peer lending startup in Indonesia, has secured $1 million in a pre-series A round led by Mandiri Capital Indonesia (MCI), according to media reports. Eddi Danusaputro,...

Read More

IBS Journal of the Month

Treasury management is a complex undertaking that encompasses a company's financial affairs. It is too important to leave to manual, spreadsheet-based processes and one Indian company has ambitious plans to automate those companies still using manual processes.

Read More

A lack of information about the majority of listed companies led a pair of entrepreneurs to develop a research tool to analyse millions of data points on previously unresearched companies. It is now set for global expansion. Of the 75,000 companies listed on stock exchanges globally, about 40% are researched by most of the leading brokerage houses. There is little or no information regarding the remaining 60%.

Read More

About 8,000 delegates are expected at this year's Sibos, which for the first time will take place in London. Swift's annual operations meeting has been held in the UK before, however. In 1985 the event which at that time was a much smaller affair was staged in the southern coastal city of Brighton.

Read More

This section is a monthly snapshot of activity in the banking technology system space. This is useful for anyone who wants to track banking system sales on a regular basis. The Who’s Bought What provides all the key details of the deal such as the bank that bought the system, the type of system, the supplier and the system name, and the country of sale.

Read More
×
imp-loader
imp-loader
imp-loader
imp-loader
imp-loader
imp-loader
imp-loader
imp-loader
imp-loader

LOOKING FOR DEFINITIVE FINTECH INDUSTRY RESEARCH? OVER 330 RESEARCH REPORTS!

Explore the comprehensive range of IBS Intelligence research. Choose from below to get started.

preloader